||Hippo needs a haircut
Shear Magic Salon is GHBC’s unisex hair and nail salon located on the ground level in the Crossroads. The salon offers a full array of beauty and barber services which include: shampoos, style, haircuts, body waves, color services, highlights, low lights, and deep conditioning treatments. Nail care services include shellac and acrylic manicures and pedicures. Skin care services include facials and waxing. An additional Salon is established on the second floor in the Health Care Center. Upon request, resident appointments may be taken in this salon as well. Call Shear Magic to make your appointment at ext. 7237.
All services provided by Shear Magic Salon are fee for service. Some hair and nail products are also available for purchase. Resident charges are billed directly to the resident’s GHBC account. Staff and guests who wish to use the services or purchase products may pay with cash or personal check.
Click HERE for fees.
Shear Magic is open with restrictions. Please call ext. 7237 and leave a message for our Beauty Salon Manager. Residents will be contacted in the order of messages received to schedule appointments. There may be a wait for appointment times. Please carefully read the following guidelines:
- No walk-in appointments, confirmed appointments only.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Come no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Wait in the chair outside the salon. Please do not knock on the salon door.
- A salon staff member will welcome you and take your temperature using a sanitized forehead thermometer.
- In order to practice social distancing, we will only be taking a limited amount of appointments at a time and we are allotting time in-between appointments to sanitize surfaces and equipment.
- All salon staff will wear masks and face shields during your appointment.
- Billing - At this time we are not accepting checks or cash for salon services. All services MUST be billed to resident accounts.
We regret that the staff is apparently unable to respond to appointment requests made online. Please do not use the form below until further notice.